Location : Pune
Position : Executive Assistant to Director (Only Female)
Experience : 3-5 years
Desired Skills :
- Candidate should have 3-5 years of working experience as a Executive Assistant.
- The Executive Assistant will be responsible for running business errands and maintaining ongoing business files.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Prepare excel & MIS reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Our company is searching for an Executive Assistant who can assist the executive administrative staff and help improve productivity.
- Working with the administrative team to set up the company conference room for important meetings and assisting with creating outgoing correspondence
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Handle correspondence on behalf of the Concern Person including e-mail, memos, notices, circulars, documents etc.
- Handle and coordinate for meeting arrangements which include sending meeting, requests, preparation of agenda and paperwork, taking notes and circulating minutes, arranging pick up & drop for guests, stationary, food requirements.
- Handling Day to Day Secretarial Work. Administration responsibilities
- Handling arrangements for Conferences, Travel-Hotel Booking, VISA etc-
- Interaction with various departmental head.
- Calendar Management for Directors & maintaining Directors schedules.
- Well versed in Excel and word.