Location : Pune
Position : HR Manager - (Only Female)
Experience : 4-7 years
Desired Skills :
- Hands on experience in IT Industries Only.
- Candidate should have 4-7 years of working experience as HR Manager.
- To strategize, direct and ensure timely and correct implementation of new policies and procedures which are in line with the business goals.
- Do monthly Performance measurements and reporting to the Operations head and Management and suggest correcting action where ever applicable
- Conduct Yearly PMS using the KRAs and the leadership attributes grid to be prepared for the organization
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Define HR business system-dependent schedules procedures Payroll, HR, Benefits, etc
- Responsible for developing a cost effective manpower planning chart ensuring optimization of resources for all functions.
- To manage manpower cost vis profitability of the company, ensure most competitive resources are attracted in the budgeted cost
- Explore and implement the market best practices in the recruitment
- Creation and communication of KRAs and KPIs to all the employees and measuring the same
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and establish guidance for the administration of HR, benefits, and payroll
- Create Skill Matrix for the organization